- TAKE CARE OF YOUR KIDNEYS! We often hear about diets and programs to "detoxify" our system. This can range from taking this supplement to enrolling in week-long live-in programs that involve diet, massage, and even enemas. Learn More
- THOUGHTS FROM OUTSIDE THE SLIDE BOX Patient visits his/her doctor for the first time to reveal a tumor so big and widespread you might as well call it a Medieval cancer - tumors the extent of which were seen only in that era. Learn More
- Take care of your liver What we do know is that we cannot live without the liver. The spleen? Take it away. Appendix? I'm better off without it. The same goes with my tonsils. Learn More
- THE WATER THAT YOU ARE DRINKING: IS IT POTABLE? Villanueva Clinical Laboratory has been performing Bacteriological Water Analysis for 15 years and Physico-Chemical Water Analysis for 5 years now. Learn More
Welcome to Villanueva Clinical Laboratory! As one of the leading providers of quality diagnostic services in our beloved Negros Island Province, we strive to:
- Deliver reliable, timely, accurate, convenient, and cost effective laboratory services and results reporting
- Develop state-of-the-art infrastructure and operational capabilities to provide superior testing and support services
- Maintain a culture of continuous improvement in quality, safety, patient and family experience, team development and team well-being
- Promote community service through support of various educational and health related initiatives
- Provide, through our website, insightful, understandable, and interesting health-related and otherwise instructive articles
The Villanueva Clinical Laboratory is owned and operated by WJ Villanueva, Inc. It was established in 1972 by the late Dr. Wolfgang Villanueva. Since then, we have been providing Negrenses with quality and affordable diagnostic services, striving to continuously improve its infrastructure and equipment.
Recently, we have finished the construction of our second Clinical Wing. This new wing promises to add even more clinics on top of the existing ones on the first Clinical Wing completed in 2010, which also houses the X-ray and Ultrasound room.
At present, we offer complete clinical laboratory services, provided by our seven sections: Clinical Chemistry, Clinical Microscopy, Hematology, Bacteriology, Serology, Drug Testing, and Surgical Pathology. We also have a section of Physico-Chemical and Bacteriological Water Analysis. We also offer complete radiologic and imaging services by virtue of our fixed X-ray facility and Ultrasound, as well as complete mobile services.
In the future, we hope to further improve our services through better infrastructure, even better equipment, and licenses to cater to more patients.
We are presently licensed as a One Stop Shop health facility with Mobile Clinic.